The prophet Amos delivered prophecies to Israel during a time of prosperity, when they were indulging in their own wayward living. Despite their rituals and idol worship, their actions corrupted the nation’s morals. We see the same instances today.
Nonetheless, the poor were oppressed, and economic injustices prevailed, overshadowing any sense of righteousness among the faithful people serving God.
Likewise, the government and its rebellious people were steeped in inequality, displaying deception, unfair bias, and callousness.
Amidst all this, the Prophet Amos warned them through the Spirit of God, urging for justice and righteousness to flow like a never-failing stream.
Does this sound familiar?
The moral decay of our nation is a repetition of history, and the chosen messengers who bring the truth are often hated for it. Our message does not align with the prosperity-driven, fame-seeking, materialistic teachings that promise blessings for a price but with the calling of nations to return to Christ.
We advocate for preparing in righteousness to be saved and securing salvation through His Grace, not by works or wealth, so that no man or woman can boast.
They say, “Look at me, how fancy I am. How rich are my things, how great I am,” while sinking in their morally corrupt filth under the guise of godliness. It’s nothing more than the art of the con men. Those people who lack knowledge of God are teaching others about Him.
“Judgment begins in the house of God.” (1 Peter 4:17) TheBible reminds us that accountability and judgment start within the community of believers. Yet many have withdrawn themselves of the truth to chase lies.
God is calling nations to examine ourselves and ensure that our actions align with God’s teachings.
Do you? Do your teachers? How about mothers and fathers? Are you teaching your children from the pulpits in your homes, or are you leaving your lives in the hands of men on Sundays?
“And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)
Furthermore, ultimately, the weight of blame for our moral decay in America falls on the churches. And just so you know, true kings and queens don’t go around declaring their royalty. Why? Because the wicked are always ready to attack. Therefore, the humble share the glory of God, never chasing recognition and pouring out false doctrine for personal greed that leaves millions without their wicks trimmed, waiting on a rapture that many will sadly not be included.
“But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20:26-28)
FYI, our spiritual crowns are spiritual coverings for the obedient in Christ, and not for beauty pageants in your nightclubs and casinos called churches.
This is not the Ekklesia, and it is a cause for concern and repentance. Today, not tomorrow, because the eternal salvation of many is hanging by a thread. Please, repent and follow the Gospel.
Jesus Christ gave his life for the forgiveness of our sins. He paid the price, and while we were still sinners, he died for us. All we have to do is believe and obey.
“But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
We are called to live according to the Word and be purified. The Lord is returning for a bride without blemish. It is not about our ego, but rather the power of God and the genuine power of the Holy Spirit that can break chains and demolish strongholds. Allow me to include scripture to support these facts.
- “But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: ‘Be holy, because I am holy.’” – 1 Peter 1:15-16
- “Let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.” – 2 Corinthians 7:1
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word.” – Ephesians 5:25-26
- “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” – Ephesians 6:12
- “The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.” – 2 Corinthians 10:4
- “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” – John 8:36
- “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” – 2 Corinthians 3:17
Much love and respect,
C. Beach ©️